This page will contain links to information and support that may be needed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency.
- Government Coronavirus Web Page
- COVID-19 Information Facebook Page
- Staying Alert & Staying Safe (Social Distancing)
Reproduced from the Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert site, this link indicates the kind of scams designed to take advantage of people during the coronavirus emergency. It provides advice on how to identify them, how to report them and what steps to take if you have been affected by them.
If you are in Quarantine or Isolation during the current emergency and need support, please contact the Wistow Community Response Group on 07961 130275. Assistance is available for shopping, prescriptions or if you just need to chat. Further information is available by using the following links.
- Wistow Neighbourhood Watch
- Wistow Parish Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council Coronavirus Information
- HDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Service Update
- HDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Key Advice
- COVID-19 Warboys Unites
- Warboys Village News
- Huntingdon COVID-19 Mutual Aid
- St Ives, Cambs Covid-19 / Coronavirus mutual aid group
- Hemingford Hub Good Neighbour Scheme
- Holywell-cum-Needingworth Coronavirus Support Group
- Hunts Post list of local helplines
The following links provide advice from local nutritionist Michelle Chester concerning healthy eating during lock-down.
During the current situation, details of alterations to services can be found on the Stagecoach Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page.